(Held at Morgan County Jail unless otherwise noted.)
• Rickie Santisteven, 27, Fort Morgan, domestic violence, assault and battery, vandalism, theft, obstructing police, harboring a vicious dog and no rabies tag, 315 Park St., last Saturday, held without bond.
• Michael Turner, 23, Fort Morgan, domestic violence and assault, Gateway Apartments, Monday, 3:40 p.m., held without bond.
• Misael Saucedo, 19, Log Lane Village, Fort Morgan Municipal Court warrant arrest, 800 block of East Burlington Avenue, Tuesday, 12:05 a.m., held on $200 bond.
• Inocencio Perez-Martinez, 40, Fort Morgan, assault and battery, 915 Deuel St., Wednesday, 7:32 p.m.
• Zachary Stream, 32, Fort Morgan, reported spray paint on his vehicle, 900 block of Michael Street, between 5 p.m. Tuesday and 7:20 a.m. Wednesday.
• Andrew Dunn, 52, Fort Morgan, reported breach of peace, 515 E. Burlington Ave., April 14, 9:43 a.m.
• Scott Baker, 16, Fort Morgan, following too closely after his car rear-ended an SUV driven by Debra Phillabaum, 51, Fort Morgan, 500 block of West Street, Tuesday, 5:47 p.m.
• Amy Deperalta-Beltran, 44, Fort Morgan, improper backing after her van struck the passenger side of a car driven by Flor Guzman, 20, Fort Morgan, while pulling out of a driveway, 200 block of Spruce Street, Tuesday, 5:33 p.
• Gerardo Mendoza, 21, Fort Morgan, passing on right when not safe after his car was struck on the driver’s side by a semi-trailer driven by Richard Ferguson, 72, Fort Morgan, while Ferguson was in the middle lane trying to turn left from Ensign Street onto West Platte Avenue and Mendoza was in the turn lane on Ensign Street, Tuesday, 3:07 p.m.
• Margaret Cecil, 80, Fort Morgan, improper backing after his car struck the driver’s side door of a parked pickup belonging to the city of Fort Morgan, 200 block of Aspen Street, Monday, 4:20 p.m.
• Kelly Greenwell, 37, Fort Morgan, failing to yield right of way after his car struck the front edge of a car driven by Ashley Donez, 22, Fort Morgan, while Greenwell was turning left from East Platte Avenue onto Lincoln Street, Monday, 5:06 p.m.
• Maryan Ismail, 22, Fort Morgan, careless driving after her car accelerated while leaving the Rite Aid parking lot, crossed the nearest lanes of West Platte Avenue, including the turn lane, turned and went back towards the parking lot, struck the rear of a stationary car driven by Kevin Bell, 29, Fort Morgan, continued back to jump the curb, go across the sidewalk and a row of hedges and back into the parking lot, Sunday, 1:42 p.m.
• Lynn Celestino, 33, Brush, careless driving after her SUV struck the load on the back of a semi-trailer driven John Baranway, 29, Longmont, who was backing his truck in the Mr. D’s Ace Hardware parking lot, and Celestino’s SUV then struck the median between the Mr. D’s parking lot and an adjacent parking lot with its front tire, April 23, 9:39 a.m.
• Haje Yaser, 21, Fort Morgan, careless driving after his car struck a shed while backing away from a gasoline pump too quickly, Sav-O-Mat, April 20, 1:15 p.m.
• Isnino Hassan, 20, Fort Morgan, careless driving after her car struck a telephone box while turning from Main Street onto Sixth Avenue and striking the curb and box, 100 block of Sixth Avenue, April 20, 4:58 p.m.
• David Lenox, 85, Fort Morgan, improper backing after his pickup truck struck the back of a stationary car driven by Dustin Martin, 23, Weldona, west 7-Eleven parking lot, April 20, 2:12 p.m.
• Rebecca Davis-Brunkhardt, 39, Fort Morgan, improper backing after her van struck the driver’s side of a parked car containing Cathryn Sulo, 38, Fort Morgan, parking lot at Green Acres Elementary School, April 19, 4:57 p.m.
• Faisal Aideed, 26, Fort Morgan, careless driving after his car jumped the curb at 206 Lake St., and struck the rear of a parked car belonging to Andres Rios, no age given, Fort Morgan, and a tree, April 13, 9:58 a.m.
• Jawahiriya Bare, 28, Fort Morgan, improper backing after his car struck the back of a parked pickup belonging to Henry Ring, no age given, Brush, Walgreen’s parking lot, April 11, 1:16 p.m.
• Yolanda Eurich, no age given, Fort Morgan, reported damage to her SUV from a suspected hit and run, municipal parking lot in the 100 block of Main Street, April 21, 1:01 p.m.