Boulder's claim to "World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day parade called into question.
Looking for something fun to do for St. Patrick's Day? Here are some celebrations around Boulder County this year:
• Big Paddy, Irish dancing and Blackberries in a Jar concert, 5 p.m.-1:30 a.m., Conor O'Neills Traditional Irish Pub & Restaurant, 1922 13th St.,1922 13th St., Boulder, 303-449-1922, conoroneills.com/boulder; free.
• A Raucous St. Patrick's Party with Angus Mohr, 7:30 p.m., The Parkside at Nissi's, 2675 Northpark Drive, Lafayette, 303-665-2757; $12 advance/$14 door for 21 and up.
• Lucky Saturday, with Irish dancing and music, soda bread and lessons how how to build a potato tower, 12:30-3:30 p.m., McGuckin Hardware, 2525 Arapahoe Ave., Boulder, 303-443-1822; free.
• James and the Devil, Irish dancing and Monocle Duo concert, starts at 2 p.m., Conor O'Neill's; free.
• Kevin Dooley Irish music, 4:30-6:30 p.m., Tasty Weasel Taproom, 1800 Pike Road, Unit B, Longmont, 303-776-1914; free.
• McTeggart Irish Dance Performance, 7 p.m., World of Wonder Children's Museum, 110 N. Harrison Ave., Lafayette, 303-604-2424, wowchildrensmuseum.org; $9 per child, free for adults.
• Big Paddy (Irish rock), with Irish food, 6 p.m., Dickens Opera House, 300 Main St., Longmont, 303-651-7773; $10 for 21 and up.
• Boulder's Biggest St. Patrick's Day Party and World's Shortest Parade at Conor O'Neill's, doors open at 11 a.m., parade starts at noon, Conor O'Neill's; free.
• The Last Dragon of Ireland, an Irish legend told with Irish dancing, Celtic music and puppets, 3 p.m., Broomfield Auditorium, 3 Community Park Road, Broomfield, 720-887-2371; $10.
• The Granias: Colorado's Own Celtic Women, 4 p.m., Longmont Council for the Arts, 356 Main St., Longmont, 303-678-7869; $35.
• St. Patrick's Day Blackbelly Beer Dinner, 6 p.m., Sanitas Brewing Company, 3550 Frontier Ave., unit A, Boulder, 303-442-4130, sanitasbrewing.com; $95.
• Kevin Dooley Irish music, 6-9 p.m., Oskar Blues Grill & Brew, 303 Main St., Lyons, 303-823-6685; free.
• St. Patrick's Day Celebration at Shine with live music from The Horse Paws, 8:30-10:30 p.m., Shine Restaurant & Gathering Place, 2027 13th St., Boulder, 303-449-0120, shineboulder.com; $5.
• Bagpipes, fiddlers, Irish dancing and Mumbouli, bar opens at 8 a.m., events throughout the day, Conor O'Neill's, free.
• St. Patrick's Day Celebration with Local Brews and Corn Beef and Cabbage, 3-9 p.m., Big Choice Brewery, 7270 W. 118th Place, Unit A, Broomfield, 303-469-2616, bigchoicebrewing.com; plates $8 -$10, courtesy of Green Monkey.
• St. Patty's Day Party, 6 p.m., Anthem Ranch's Aspen Lodge Recreation Center, 16151 Lowell Blvd., Broomfield; $15.
• The Granias local Irish band. 7-9 p.m., Oskar Blues Grill & Brew, 303 Main St., Lyons, 303-823-6685; free.
• The Magic of Ireland: A Visual Tribute to her Beauty, Culture and Celtic Mystery, 7:30-9:30 p.m., Caritas Spiritist Center, 5723 Arapahoe Ave., Suite 1A, Boulder, 303-449-3066; $15.