A chain of sandwich shops is launching a promotion this weekend to help local firefighters.
The 17 Front Range locations of Firehouse Subs are collecting cases of bottled water in its "H2O for Heroes" campaign on Aug. 2. Anyone who brings a case of water (24 bottles) to a participating store that Saturdy will get a free medium sub sandwich, the chain said in news release.
All water will be donated to local fire departments. "Since 2005, the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation has donated more than $160,552 worth of resources to first-responders and public safety organizations across the state of Colorado and $10.1 million nationwide," the company said.
• Belmar, 650 S. Wadsworth Blvd. (Lakewood)
• Castle Rock Meadows, 3993 Limelight Ave. (Castle Rock)
• Clover Basin, 2343 Clover Basin Dr. (Longmont)
• Cornerstar, 15405 E. Brianwood Cir. (Aurora)
• Eagles Nest, 24300 E. Smokey Hill Rd. (Aurora)
• East Harmony, 2120 E. Harmony Rd. (Ft. Collins)
• Grant St., 10060 Grant St. (Thornton)
• Highlands Ranch, 9559 S. University Blvd. (Highlands Ranch)
• Highpointe, 6345 E. Hampden Ave. (Denver)
• Lincoln Commons, 9992 Commons St. (Lone Tree)
• Northridge Center, 7961 Wadsworth Blvd. (Arvada)
• Park Meadows, 9445 E. County Line Rd. (Centennial)
• Tower And Salida, 3425 N. Salida St. (Aurora)
• Twenty Mile Rd., 11280 S. Twenty Mile Rd. (Parker)
• Union One, 195 S. Union Blvd. (Lakewood)
• Village West, 8555 W. Belleview Ave. (Littleton)
• 29th Street Mall, 1695 29th St. (Boulder)