The eastbound U.S. 36 off-ramp to Wadsworth Parkway will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday through 5:30 a.m. March 3 so crews can complete ramp construction. Traffic will be detoured to Church Ranch Boulevard, but alternate local routes are advised, according to an email update on the U.S. 36 Express Lanes Project sent last week.
Other detours and delays to expect this week in connection with the project include:
Today through Friday:
• The westbound U.S. 36 off-ramp to Sheridan Boulevard will have a left turn lane restriction, Feb. 24-28, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., for bridge excavation work. One turn lane will remain open.
Today through Sunday:
• Eastbound U.S. 36 off-ramp to West Flatiron Crossing Drive closed nightly from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. today through Thursday and from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Friday through Sunday for median and storm drain work. Traffic will be detoured to Interlocken Loop. • Single lane restrictions in both directions of travel on U.S. 36 between Sheridan and Federal boulevards. Eastbound restrictions will be from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for wall construction, barrier locations, grading and paving. Westbound restrictions from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for median barrier demolition and installation, grading, paving and concrete hauling.
• Nightly single lane restrictions from 9:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. on eastbound U.S. 36 from the Uptown Avenue bridge to Sheridan Boulevard for dirt hauling and paving.
• Nightly single lane restrictions from 9:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. in both directions of travel on U.S. 36 from 88th Street to the Uptown Avenue bridge for dirt and concrete hauling, paving, striping, temporary barrier placement, surveying and repairing potholes.
• Single lane restrictions from 9 p.m.-5:30 a.m. in both directions of travel on U.S. 36 from the 88th Street bridge to Foothills Parkway for striping, pothole repair, barrier installation and survey work.
• Lowell Boulevard will be reduced to a single lane for approximately a quarter-mile in each direction under the U.S. 36 bridge from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Flaggers will be on site.
• Delays at the eastbound U.S. 36 off-ramp to Sheridan Boulevard and the Sheridan Boulevard on-ramp to eastbound U.S. 36 from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. for installation of temporary traffic signals.
• U.S. 36 in both directions of travel will be closed from 10 p.m. March 8 to 7:30 a.m. March 9 from Interlocken Loop to McCaslin Boulevard for utility bridge demolition. To view the detour route, go to us36expresslanes.com. Motorists are advised to use alternate routes or to plan additional travel time to navigate the detour.
For more information on the project, go to us36expresslanes.com.