A man accused of taking out hatchet while confronting protesters Wednesday night in Longmont reportedly told the group "All lives matter," before pulling out the weapon.
- Police: Man seriously injured in machete attack Wednesday in Longmont
- Coroner identifies victim of Longmont shooting
- LOCAL SCENE: The love of dance
- Colorado coronavirus cases cross 27,000, as hospitalizations continue to fall
- CU Boulder students petition for police, racism reform
- Lafayette City Council approves outdoor dining, retail option for businesses
Longmont Public Safety Chief Mike Butler had hoped to retire in May, but the coronavirus pandemic delayed his plans.
Green Design & Trends for 2020 View Full Screen
Here are some tips for how to avoid the crowds.
In a 50-plus-minute press conference on April 22, two doctors who own and operate urgent...
It was a truly moving ceremony.
On Sunday, Colorado officially announced that Dorrell has been hired as the 27th full-time head...