Boulder County Public Health reported one new COVID-19 death Wednesday. Shawn Hollister, Boulder County Public Health spokesperson, said the person who died was not vaccinated. They were in their 60s and were not a resident of a long-term care facility.
New cases: 535
Total cases: 39,320
Currently hospitalized: 53
Daily discharges: 26
Total deaths: 327
New deaths: 1
New cases per 100,000 people in past 7 days: 534
7-day percent positivity for diagnostic tests as of Dec. 27: 9.6%
*Some of BCPH’s data may be missing because of delays in investigations and ongoing county reporting delays.
Colorado case data
- Total cases: 910,128
- Total deaths because of COVID-19: 10,533
- Total deaths among cases: 10,198
- Total hospitalizations: 50,391
- Total tested: 14,089,893
- Number of people who have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine: 4,215,918
- Number of people who have been fully vaccinated: 3,801,855
*The University of Colorado Boulder paused its COVID-19 dashboard for winter break. Reporting will resume Jan. 10.
Boulder Valley School District active cases and quarantines
- Total active cases: 0
- Total staff quarantines: 0
- Total student quarantines: 0
*St. Vrain Valley School District’s coronavirus dashboard is paused for winter break.